Some extra care while washing your cottons can preserve their lifespan, retain their natural softness and colour and protect against fading.
• Hand wash Recommended
• Gently soak in lukewarm water before rinsing.
• Drying in shade will help the colour and metallic dyes last longer.
• Iron the garment inside out on medium heat.
• Store carefully in a cool and dry place.
• Given the woven nature of the fabric, we recommend this outfit to be dry cleaned only.
• Iron inside out on low heat.
• No machine recommended.
• Store carefully in soft cotton bags in a cool and dry place to preserve longevity of the fabric, printing and/or embroidery.
Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals and more.